Pegroco Invest invests in small to medium sized companies, primarily in Sweden. Our focus is companies with value growth potential. Pegroco strives to have a portfolio balanced between the investment categories Base and Growth. The company’s assessment is the this over time offers the best return to its shareholders.
In the base portfolio Pegroco invest in companies with a proven business model, a strong market position, in its region or in its segment, and, over time, a stable positive cash flow. For these companies Pegrocos ambition is to have an owner’s share of more that 50 percent.
Holdings in the Base portfolio
By March 31, 2018 Pegroco had five holdings in the Base portfolio that for the last twelve months (from second quarter 2017 to second quarter 2018) had a combined turnover of 1 012 MSEK.
- Nordisk Bergteknik, the main business being ground engineering for infrastructure such as roads, railways, and for the building and mining industries.
- Nordic Lift, whose main business is elevators, the design and installation of new elevators and the service and modernisation of existing elevators
- Stockholms Spårvägar, whose main business is collective transport, the company operates two tramlines in Stockholm for the principle Stockholms Läns Landsting.
- Nordic MRO, whose main business is aero maintenance, the company is the largest independent aero maintenance provider in the Nordic region
- Mechanum, an auto service chain whose main business is repairs and services and whose main customers are insurance and car lease companies and the public.
Read more by clicking on the respective company below.